ReWrite your story.
Erasmus + KA2 – Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training.
The aim of ‘’Rewrite your story” is to create an innovative curriculum accompanied by tools and methodologies about storytelling practices to be applied by care-givers for seniors. The purpose is to arm the care givers with skills that will help elderly people regain an active role in society.
The project will develop:
• IO1 Focus Groups’ methodology guide for identifying needs, artistic potential and preferences
• IO2 Curriculum for care givers working with Storytelling Techniques
• IO3 Toolbox that will contain the educational exercises
• IO4 Handbook that will contain the methodology of the techniques
• IO5 IT open platform with the methodology, the toolbox and all the IT & cultural products
• IO6 Recommendations for policy makers and training providers